April 2013 Archives
Will this drive snakes from my tables..?
Google Docs for visual people* Handling is very smooth.
The easiest way for creative teams to think, imagine and discuss their ideas.
* Interface is cool.
* Library system is good (importing files and urls)
* Relation with Google Drive is really good.
* Export as image data (pro account only)
* Unfortunately not has freehand drawing.
Discuss web-site or product interfaces with your team. Add visual materials and screenshots, mark-up, leave comments in mini-chats* Handling is a little heavy.
* Interfaces is not cool a little
* but this has free handling tool (but not as bitmapdata)
Both of them has bussinness canvas, and I m really looking for such ones for brainstorming and build structures with other people in online.
Start Menu 8 - Windows 8にスタートメニューを追加 - IObit 日本公式サイト
Some apps were developed, but my best one is this in this instant.
Enables innovative handling of data by directly touching actual objects
Kawasaki, Japan, April 3, 2013 — Fujitsu Laboratories Limited today announced the development of next-generation user interface technology that enables intuitive, fingertip operations. This new technology can accurately detect where the user's finger is and what it is touching, and uses off-the-shelf cameras and projectors. This eliminates the need for expensive equipment and overcomes imprecise tracking—issues posed by conventional technologies.
There is no difference between humans and ants.
"Last Day Dream"The best way to finish the lifetime. it is common issue for all humanity.
a man watches his life pass before him
Produced for the 42 Second Dream Film Festival
Beijing China 2009
Written and Directed by Chris Milk
Produced by Samantha Storr
Associate Producer Brad O'Connor
Music Chris Milk
Photography Chris Milk
Editor Livio Sanchez
Production Designer Matthew Holt
Wardrobe Stylist Lydia Paddon
Makeup & Wardrobe Molly Paddon
Production Assistance Jason Baum
Production Assistance Clint Caluory
Telecine Dave Hussey
Sound Design Eddie Kim
Shot entirely on Lensbaby Lenses and Canon 5D Mark II SLR Camera
We can't look back on own history by myself, but can create it and imagine before death. We could wake up to many kindnesses that have not noticed and be grateful to them just before we dies.
It looks not too bad to die, I think... What do U think?
In this time, we made a choice accessing with "deploy key".
I don't know setting details for server side...
Now, we could sync them and manage on Redmine integrally.
It seems as cool way to managing tasks and sources.
- At first, clone repository on SSH. you will get a error message like below.
- Select "Tools / Create or Import SSH key", then PuTTYgen dialog open.
- set parameters "SSH-2 RSA" and click "Generate".
- PuTTYgen start to Generate key.
It tells"Please generate some randomness by moving the mouse over the blank area".
If you don't do it, generate process doesn't progress. so move mouse on it.(I don't know the reason...)
- The key generated. and enter "key passphrese" (it's used to login SSH gateway), and save private Key and copy public key and save it.
- Select "Tools/Launch SSH Agent(Pagaent)", then input dialog for passphrese opened, so enter passphrese and OK.
- If you use it to connect Git service, visit service setting page and register it.
- Clone repository on SSH and now get no errors.
- That's done!
I selected Git client software "Free Mercurial and Git Client for Windows and Mac | Atlassian SourceTree".
Never too old to learn...
I will do my best to master it...
Sometime, you wanna check or preview some data from subversion directly.
but it couldn't show correctly, cause it's Mime-type defined "text" or "binary".
At times like that, you can change Mime-type on subversion.
below is example for Tortoise SVN for Windows.